Rebounding exercises such as trampoline jumping bring plenty of health benefits to your body. And the best part is, you only need fifteen to twenty minutes on one to get these benefits. Gone are those extensive exercises that require thirty minutes or even an hour just to get rid of that unsightly fat.
You can opt for a single-person mini trampoline for exercise purposes. The best thing about this is that you can exercise almost anywhere with it. Either at home or at the park or wherever you want to. With that said, here are five reasons how a 15-minute trampoline exercise can bring lots of benefits to your body.
Gets Rid of Stress
- With just a few minutes of rebounding exercises a day, it can create a huge impact on your overall health. It increases blood flow on your cardiovascular system and helps your body to release more endorphins to keep you feeling good throughout the day. Thus, giving you a clearer mind to help you do more and achieve more as well as getting rid of tension.
Enhances the Pelvic Floor for an Improved Sexual Health
- In case you don’t know the function of the pelvic floor, it is a group of muscles that helps support the base of your pelvis and the organs on it. Having a strong pelvic floor helps control your bladder, improve sexual orgasms, and stabilizes your hip joints. Look at what a 15-minute rebounding exercise can do. If you’re a woman who wants to have an improved sexual health, then start your trampoline exercises today.
- For active moms that had already recovered days after their delivery, you can strengthen your pelvic floor once again by doing trampoline exercises. A 15 to 20-minute rebounding exercise never hurts.
- Rebounding exercises is also a good way to improve your balance as well as your body’s proprioception. If you don’t know what proprioception is, you can do the following:
- Stand on one leg
- Close your eyes
- Proprioception is the process of your body where it sends a message to your leg to make micro-adjustments at a continuous rate to help you stay upright. And if you did the following above and have stayed upright for a long time, then congratulations! You have a strong body proprioception. And if you don’t, then it’s time to get on that trampoline and do more rebounding exercises.
- By doing trampoline exercises, it produces 2-3 times vertical gravitation, which strengthens your bone resistance. Compared to most weight-inducing workouts, rebounding is one of a kind because it’s a low-impact exercise. Which means it’s gentler on joints, cartilage, and even the vertebrae. Since it’s a low-impact exercise, you can exercise more (if you want to exceed more than 15 minutes) if you have the time to even gain more benefits.
Just Have Fun!
- At the end of the day, just have fun. Rebounding is a fun exercise that can get rid of stress without putting too much pressure on your body while doing it. If you find that 15-20 minutes is just too short, then extend it at your own will. So what are you waiting for? Live healthier and bounce your troubles away by doing trampoline exercises.
If you can’t afford to get your own trampoline but can afford to go to a trampoline park instead, then this article is for you. Listed below are the top twenty trampoline parks that you will surely love to visit. Keep in mind that the trampoline parks listed below are not ranked from best to worst. All of them are treated equal and it’s up to you which one to choose.
Altitude Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: USA, UK, Puerto Rico, Panama, Argentina, Norway, Japan
- The Altitude Trampoline Park is present at 50 different locations worldwide and counting. The park has you covered of everything you need for fun and excitement such as foam pits, dodgeball courts, and even a trampoline basketball.
- Where it’s located: Boston, MA, Deer Park, NY, and Ottawa ON (Canada)
- If you think that the Altitude Park is already enough, then wait until you get a visit to Sky Zone. They have a freestyle jump where you can trampoline your way from wall to another. Not only that, but they also have trampoline basketball, jousting, trampoline dodgeball, and even a leap of faith where you can jump from high heights and land on a trampoline filled with foam.
Flight Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: Hartford, CT, Pittsburgh, PA, Springfield, VA, Albany, NY
- This one is targeted for the younger audiences. But as time goes by, it also became a popular workout center for those who want to do rebounding exercises. Doing trampoline exercises is a great way to lose weight without putting too much pressure on your joints and feet.
Launch Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: Several places across the USA
- The Launch Trampoline Park is suitable for anyone at any age especially kids and teenagers. They have a trampoline court, foam pit, an arcade, and even a café with free WiFi where you can just chill and relax after that intense jumping action.
Urban Air Adventure Park
- Where it’s located: Several in the USA, one in Bristol, UK
- The Urban Air Adventure Park have large trampoline rooms complete with a basketball court, dodgeball area, and jump pits. They also have a warrior obstacle course where you can race with your friends and see who gets the highest score.
Get Air Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: USA, Canada, Mexico, Finland, Japan
- Get Air Trampoline Park is unique at their own way. While the most common one is having a basketball and dodgeball court, Get Air allows you to put on a giant bubble and bump into other people and trampolines for example.
Tempest Free Running Academy
- Where it’s located: Chatsworth, Hawthorne & Vista, California
- This one is not just your average trampoline park. The Tempest Free Running Academy is aimed for free runners and parkour lovers. The place is complete with large trampolines with foam pits where you can practice doing trampoline stunts and other techniques.
Big Air Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: Several across California, Spartanburg, SC, Greenville, SC, Charlotte, NC
- The Big Air Trampoline Park has plenty of trampolines that are placed in every corner of the room. There are also obstacle courses, dodgeball and basketball court, and also a foam pit just like the others.
- Where it’s located: Winston Salem, NC, Greensboro, NC
- This trampoline park had received a lot of positive customer feedback over the years. Just like the others, it has a trampoline dodgeball court, foam pit, a basketball court, and also a café with free WiFi for you to chill and just hang out for a while.
Elevation Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: Edmond and Moore, OK
- Jumpers at all ages will surely love this one. What you can find in the Elevation Trampoline Park are huge trampoline rooms complete with basketball, dodgeball, and volleyball courts. The best part about this trampoline park is they also have a fitness program as well.
Airmaxx Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: St. Cloud and Eden Prairie, MN
- This trampoline park features depend on its location. For example, in the St. Cloud one, they have a 1000 square feet of trampoline sports courts. In Eden Prairie, they have a mini golf area, mini bowling, laser tag, and also an arcade. Each version of the park has its own unique features.
- Where it’s located: Charleston, SC, and Jacksonville, FL
- The Velocity Airsports trampoline park has everything that most trampoline parks that are mentioned here. They have a dodgeball stadium, trampoline basketball, huge trampoline pits, and a ninja obstacle course. They also have an inflatable playground which is a nice addition.
Planet Air Sports
- Where it’s located: Pompano Beach and Doral, FL
- This one also has everything that most trampoline parks already have. The only addition here is the slope where you can snowboard your way down, a play cage ball, a bungee trampoline, zip line, and various sets of climbable walls.
- Where it’s located: Gurnee, IL
- Jump America is one of the best trampoline parks that offers competitive pricing. What you will get are endless trampoline rooms, dodgeball courts, a jumping pit full of foam and also a kid zone where kids can have fun separately from adults.
Stratosphere Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: Eldersburg, MD
- Stratosphere Trampoline Park is both great for fans of trampoline parks and ninja warrior courses. Not only a ninja warrior course, they also have a dodgeball court, an airbag that you can have fun with, a mechanical bull if you feel like being a cowboy/girl for a while, and also snowboards to practice your snowboarding skills.