They say it’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt. This is mostly the case with trampolines. In the United States alone, over 100,00 of accidents came from trampolines each year. That’s why the following safety measures are a must for a safe trampoline experience.
Every physical activity is capable of putting someone to danger, and trampolines are no exception. In this article, we are going to explore the things you can do to prevent trampoline accidents.
The “One at a Time” Rule
- This is the most basic rule of trampoline use yet many have failed to follow. Of course, we can’t deny the fun to trampoline along with friends and family but doing so is a recipe for disaster. If you’re a parent who implemented this rule to your kids, you will notice that they are probably crying their hearts out in their room right now. After all, it’s your decision that matters. No matter the situation is, always enforce the one at a time rule and save yourself and your kids from a trip to the hospital.
- Trampoline enclosure nets look good on paper. Indeed, it can add the safety level of your trampoline fun if only it is done right. A safety enclosure net will only help the person land on the center, but there are still chances that the person will jump in the spring and frame area. Even with safety nets, the frame is still exposed.
- To prevent the risk of injuries even more, place your trampoline surrounded by soft ground. Don’t place it on somewhere surrounded by concrete or the next thing you’ll wake up to is a broken neck. If your yard doesn’t have a soft ground, then you can invest in getting trampoline pads that you can place around the trampoline.
- Trampolines wear down over time just like other common things in our daily lives. That’s why doing regular trampoline checkups is a must to prevent accidents in the long run.
Set Trampoline Rules
- This is supposed to be the most basic thing to do that some people tend to overlook. When setting up your trampoline for the first time, you should implement and enforce some safety rules for everyone to follow. Although it will limit the fun, safety first is something that you should put on top of your priority list.
You’re Not a Stuntman/woman
- Don’t be too overwhelmed from those cool trampoline tricks you see on YouTube. Keep in mind that they are done by professionals. And since you’re not a professional, then don’t imitate it or you’ll risk of getting yourself a broken head.
- Ladders can be useful, but sometimes not. Just like the frame, a trampoline ladder can also be your landing spot if you’re not too careful enough. Always remove it every time you go in for a jump.
Good Lighting is Key
- If you want to get some trampoline action during the night, then make sure that the area is pretty well-lit. No one wants to do trampoline exercises at a dark place, right? You will increase your chances of getting injured if you do. Why not spend a few bucks and invest on an outside lighting peripheral?
Broth has been here for ages and are used by our ancestors back then. Fast forward to this day, broth has gained popularity once again because of its health benefits. The phrase “revive the old, make it new” is somewhat true and it’s nice to see that something ancient has been bought back again for the modern world.
Broth is simply made from boiling bones from beef, chicken, or fish. The boiled water is then mixed with vinegar and some additional spices and herbs. Boiling a broth can last at least 4 hours or up to 48 hours if you want to do the old way just like what our ancestors did (they really had a lot of patience back then). With that said, here are a few health benefits that broth has in store for us.
- Broth is a good source of bio-available nutrients that’s easy to digest. It’s rich in amino acids and gelatin which makes it a viable food for soothing and healing the gut which enhances nutrient absorption from other foods too.
Provides Plenty of Health Enhancements
- Broth is also rich in collagen. Which makes it a great option if you want to improve your hair, skin, and nail health. Not only collagen, but it also contains glucosamine chondroitin sulphates that help support joint health.
- Since broth contain amino acids, it encourages collagen production to help keep your skin smooth and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Broth is Rich in Amino Acids
- Broth contains various amino acids that you cannot get from other food sources. These amino acids are:
- Glycine – This one supports DNA and RNA synthesis as well as digestive health. It is the one responsible for glutathione production and also for blood sugar and digestion regulation as well.
- Arginine – This one enhances wound healing and kidney function. Studies also show that arginine also improves heart health too.
- Proline – Proline helps the body to break down proteins and helps improve skin elasticity and smoothness. It also has heart-healing functions such as keeping the arteries from stiffening.
- Glutamine – Broth is also rich in glutamine which prevents dairy issues and various skin problems.
Improves Gut and Immune Health
- Since broth is high in gelatin and collagen content, it helps improve gut health and increases the production of amino acids to help reduce inflammation.
Different Kinds of Broth
There are three different kinds of broth that we are going to talk about below.
- Broth – This one is the normal broth that is typically made out of meat and only contains an ample amount of bones. This one is usually simmered for about 45 minutes only, 2 hours being the longest one. It’s light in flavor, rich in protein, and thin in texture.
- Bone Broth – This one is a tad different to normal broth. As the name suggests, bone broth is typically made with bones and only contains small amounts of meat. So basically it’s just the opposite of broth. Bones are roasted first to improve its flavor and are simmered for about 24 hours which is quite long. However, the purpose of this longetivity is to ensure that the minerals and nutrients are leached into the broth from the bones as many as possible.
- Stock – Stock is a bit similar to bone broth. It’s made with bones and are roasted first to improve the flavor just like bone broth. The only difference is the time it’s being simmered. Compared to bone broth that can go for up to 24 hours, stock is only simmered for 3 to 4 hours.
When and How to Use Broths
- Broths can be bought anywhere either on the grocery or even at your local convenience store. It’s a versatile food addition that lots of chefs had been using as a base for soups, sauces, and the like. Here are some additional things that you can do with broth.
- Can be used as a beverage that you can drink.
- Can be used to cook with veggies for added flavor and nutrients.
- Can be used as a base for gravy and sauce.
- Can be used as a base for soups and stews.
- Can be used to make your own bouillon powder.
Trampolines are pretty expensive, and it’s important to follow proper measures in taking care of it. Taking care not only make your trampoline safe to use, but you will also extend its life span as well.
The winter season is your biggest enemy when it comes to trampoline maintenance. But if you follow these simple tips on taking care of your trampoline below, your trampoline will survive no matter the weather. With that said, here are some few simple tips on how to take care of your trampoline the proper way.
Setting it Up
- When setting up a trampoline, it’s important to place it in a location where it’s free of any hazard or any kinds of debris. If not set up properly, there’s a high chance of danger if not being prevented soon enough.
- Placing your trampoline in a proper location is the key to extend its life. If you place it underneath the tree, leaves will fall into it and may accumulate from time to time on the trampoline. Old leaves that accumulate over time will break down your trampoline.
Do Regular Checkups
- It is definitely important to do a regular trampoline checkup. You don’t have to do it every day; once a week should be enough. An unmaintained trampoline doesn’t break down overnight; it will tear apart over time if not being cared upon. Below is a list of things that you should have a look at when doing regular trampoline checkups.
Holes or tears in the jumping pad
- Sagging on the pad
- Bent frames
- If you think that jumping on a trampoline with shoes on is good, then you need to get your eyes checked. This tip is pretty self-explanatory. So avoid using shoes whenever you go in for a jump.
Be Mindful of the Weight Limit
- The weight limit is something most trampoline owners fail to follow. One thing you can do is to limit the number of people every time there’s going to use the trampoline. If you follow this rule, you will preserve your trampoline’s life for long.
Buy a Trampoline Cover
- If you don’t have one, then it’s time to buy a trampoline cover to protect it from whatever weather may come. Of course, you can just take the trampoline back to the garage by disassembling it but doing so is so time-consuming. That’s why investing in a cover is the better option as it not only protects your trampoline from snow, but it also protects it from the sun’s UV rays during summer as well.
Invest in Stakes
- If ever you live in a country where winds are acting drastically crazy, then a stake will come in handy to keep your trampoline into place. So get your wallet and buy some trampoline stakes. Because if you don’t, the next thing you’ll find is your trampoline flying around in your neighborhood like a UFO during stormy weather.
- Trampoline care is a process that goes on forever. So keep an eye on your trampoline at all times and do proper maintenance. Trampolines are expensive, and that’s why taking good care of it prevents you from buying another one which can be costly.
When you have a trampoline, it is important to know the capacity it can hold. This will prevent the trampoline from breaking and wearing down easily because you know its limits. Figuring its weight capacity isn’t as hard as you thought. Most sellers had printed the weight capacity on its packaging when you first bought it anyway.
Weight limit plays a vital role in trampolines. This will help you to determine the number of people that should jump at the trampoline at a time. However, whatever the weight limit is, the most effective tip of them all is the one jumper at a time. But most people just tend to overlook this rule as it is impossible to follow. What’s fun on jumping on the trampoline alone, right?
Determining Weight Limits by Size
- Basically, the smaller the trampoline the lower the weight limit. If you’re purchasing this kind of trampoline, then you need to know that it should only be used for your kid only. If you want to join the action, then buy a trampoline that suits you instead.
- But to save yourself some cash, you can opt a large trampoline that suits the whole family whatever the size. A large backyard trampoline can hold around 400 pounds, which is equivalent to two or three people.
Determining Weight Limit by Style
- Not just the size, but the trampoline style is also another thing that you should check upon determining the weight limit of a trampoline. A rectangular trampoline will be able to hold more weight compared to a circular one.
- To differentiate both of them, a round trampoline uses the strength of the trampoline springs in every bounce no matter the location is. Rectangular trampolines, however, have strings that don’t work together because the location of the jump determines which springs will be used. Rectangular strings are specially designed for gymnasts; that’s why companies are increasing their weight limit whenever they make one.
Determining Weight Limit by its Materials
- Lastly, the materials used for the trampoline also contributes to its weight limit. Three of the most common trampoline materials are the jumping pad, frame, and springs.
- A trampoline with a low-quality jumping pad is more likely not to hold much weight. The same goes for a trampoline with low-quality springs and frame. So before purchasing a trampoline, make sure to check its materials first to avoid any regrets.
Trampolines provide countless hours of fun. Bored? Go jump on the trampoline! Stressed? De-stress on the trampoline. Feeling down? Trampolines are here to save the day. However, trampolines can wear down over time, especially if not being properly maintained.
That’s why it is important to know its parts in case you are going for a replacement. Understanding its parts and how its assembled enables you to select the best and the most durable replacement parts in the market. With that said, let’s get to know the different parts of a trampoline below!
- A trampoline mat is commonly made out of nylon or polypropylene material. Keep in mind that the mat is not the one responsible for bouncing you up and down. Their purpose is to be strong and sturdy from the countless jumps that you are going to do. The mat is the one who will receive the most beating that’s why it needs to be strong.
- That’s why it is important to do regular mat checkups to ensure that it is still sturdy enough for trampoline usage. And also, you must keep any kinds of sharp objects away from the mat as they are fragile and can tear off easily.
- Trampoline springs are made out of galvanized rust-resistant steel. This material is purposely used as it can withstand rain and snow. Some trampolines have shorter springs which are less durable. That’s why you should opt for one with large springs with a longer coil. Longer-coil springs last longer and can support the mat for long periods.
- Keep in mind that springs also wear down over time. So don’t be surprised if they don’t generate much bounce as time goes by. This is the time to get for a replacement.
- Just like the springs, the frame is also made out of galvanized rust-resistant steel so that it can survive from rain and snow as well. Your trampoline frame is one of the most long-lasting and durable parts of it. You will be fine using it for the rest of its life but if ever you feel the need for replacement then do it.
- There’s nothing wrong on keeping your frame up-to-date. And when you do, it will lower the chances of accidents as well.
- You can use safety pads in two different ways. First, you can place it to the line outside the poles of the safety net (if you had one). Second, you can use it to surround the edges of the trampoline where the frame and springs are.
- You can choose to use or not to use safety pads. It all boils down to your preference. But since they provide extra safety for your trampoline fun, then it’s advisable to opt for one and save yourself from a trip to the Emergency Room.
- A trampoline’s safety net is made out of polyethylene, polypropylene, or polyester. In case you have a hard time which one to pick, these three are all durable in the first place so you don’t have to worry.
- However, among the three, polyethylene is the one that mas the most density and is capable of withstanding most impacts. Polyethylene is made by melting plastic into liquid and them formed back again in the shape of a net. Before you buy, opt for a polyethylene safety net that has a thickness of 0.97 g/cm³.
Rebounding is a fun exercise that NASA has been using a while back for their astronauts to recover and regain bone muscle mass after a long time of being in space. In space, you will lose like 15% of bone and muscle mass from only 14 days of zero gravity. And luckily, NASA has studied the effects of rebounding and found out that it’s an effective way to reverse such damage.
A lot of exercises are done to target specific muscles and enhance the cardiovascular system of your body. It’s a different story in rebounding as it uses the forces of both acceleration and deceleration to move the body uniquely. Here are some things that will happen if you do some rebounding exercises on a mini trampoline.
- Acceleration increase as you bounce upward
- Weightless split-second pause happens at the top
- Deceleration at an increased G-force
- An impact is placed on the rebounder
- Repeat the process
The increased G-force from rebounding exercise enables the cells of the body to respond to its acceleration and deceleration. The lymphatic system is the one that gets the most benefit out from this because of the vertical direction in the body. Also, an increased G-force also enhances the lymphatic activity which helps transport immune cells throughout the body and boosts immune function as well. With that said, there are even more benefits that rebounding can give.
- Enhances lymphatic drainage and immune function.
- Improves the skeletal system and an increase in bone mass.
- Improves digestion.
- More effective than jogging without putting too much pressure on your knees and ankles.
- Increases endurance and mitochondrial production.
- Improves body balance.
- Helps you do more on other exercises.
- Circulates oxygen effectively throughout the body to increase energy.
- Improves muscle tone.
- Helps support thyroid and adrenal glands.
Start Rebounding Exercises Today
- There’s nothing better than starting your rebounding journey today. Rebounding as in activity that doesn’t need an hour or more to do so. Even for 15 minutes, you can get the health benefits of rebounding.
- What’s even better is that it is a gentle activity that lets you do more as it doesn’t put too much pressure in your joints. There’s a lot of mini trampolines available in the market both offline and online; you can choose one that suits best for you and also your budget.
Don’t you just love enjoying the time outside and do trampoline exercise with your kids? Yes, of course, we do. Not until one of your kids suddenly break a leg because of not being too careful. Trampolines are fun, but they are also a recipe for disaster, especially if you’re not careful enough.
Even the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons bans trampolines on kids ages 6 and under. However, kids will be kids, and they will definitely find a way just to jump on one. This is because we can’t deny the fun and joy a trampoline gives to us. In fact, they can also be used as an exercise equipment as well.
Now before you get rid of your trampoline, there are fifteen tips that can keep your kids safe while they happily bounce back and forth in the trampoline. Everyone can have fun in the trampoline as long as you follow the tips listed down below.
Find the Perfect Location to Set Up the Trampoline
- You must set up the trampoline at least three meters away from any kinds of outside danger such as walls, trees, poles, and fences. It’s also advisable to install a padded mat in your trampoline in case yours doesn’t come with one.
Terrain Placement is Important
- It’s also ideal to place your trampoline on soft ground such as sand or bark. This will ensure that your kids or even you will have a safe landing just in case some of you falls off the trampoline. Don’t ever place the trampoline on asphalt or concrete or the next thing you’ll find is a broken skull.
Check Before Using
- It’s always advisable to do a regular safety check before you use the trampoline. Listed below are some things that you need to check and these are:
- The springs – check if they are securely attached and not loose.
- The mat – check if there are no tears or holes. Slight damage on the mat can result in a hard landing, which increases the risk of getting injuries.
- The trampoline level – always ensure that the trampoline is properly leveled so that no one falls off unexpectedly.
- Extra things – always keep the trampoline away from any sticks, leaves, or your kid’s toys to ensure safety.
Use the Ladder
- There’s a good reason why trampolines come with a built-in ladder. This is to be used to get in and off the trampoline itself. It can be tempting to just jump off without using the ladder if you feel that you are a stunt person wannabe. But it’s always a good idea to keep safety first at the top of your list.
Remove the Ladder (if needed)
- Now that’s a bit odd. Above, we told you that the ladder acts as a safety material. And now, we just told you to remove it. This tip will come useful, especially if your kids are left in the house with no adults around. So if ever you will go out of town for a while, secure the trampoline by removing the ladder to prevent kids from getting on it.
Keep a Lookout on Your Kids
- As a parent, it’s your responsibility to keep your kids safe at all times. So if ever your kids are getting too excited and over-enthusiastic on the trampoline, make sure that they don’t jump too high to reduce injuries.
Clear Thy Pockets Before Jumping
- Before you get on the trampoline, clear your kids’ pockets (and even yours) from any kinds of items. It can be a bit of a chore but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Don’t Imitate Stunts You See on the Internet
- The internet is a dangerous place (sometimes). So if you let your kids watch some trampoline stunts on YouTube, always make a piece of advice to them not to imitate it. Those eye-candy backflips and somersaults should only be done if you’re already a professional. And since you’re not, then stop dreaming about doing it or you’ll get a nice trip to the hospital.
Kids Ages Six and Below Should Not Be Allowed
- As said earlier, kids age six and below should never be allowed to play on the trampoline. However, there are mini trampolines that are available in the market that is suitable for your little kids. You could opt for those if you had the cash.
Teach Them the Importance of the Trampoline’s Center
- The center is the safe spot of the trampoline. And it’s important to teach your kids about this to prevent themselves from jumping on the sides where the steel frames are at.
Clear the Underneath of the Trampoline
- Before you and your kids do some jumping action on the trampoline, take a look underneath it and see if it’s clear from any debris or harmful materials/items.
Don’t Drink and Jump
- This one is for the parents who like to drink a lot to cast their problems away (which is ineffective by the way). So if you’re from an intense drinking session, keep away from the trampoline or a visit to the ER is the next thing you’ll wake up to.
Don’t Wear Shoes
- This one should be pretty basic. Always be barefooted when jumping on the trampoline. Not just you, but also your kids too. Or better yet, you can buy trampoline socks if you don’t like the feeling of being barefoot while doing some trampoline action.
Ensure That There is an Adult Supervising Your Kids
- If ever you go out for a little while, always invite your friend or tell your helper to keep a lookout on your kids if ever they are on the trampoline. Don’t ever leave your kids alone in the trampoline because if you do, then say hello to a trip to the hospital.
One Jumper at a Time Rule
- This rule is self-explanatory. Only play with the trampoline one jumper at a time. Unless your trampoline is pretty big, that can fit at least five people or so. The many the jumper, the higher chances of getting an accident is. So keep things simple and make safety as a priority.
Rebounding exercises such as trampoline jumping bring plenty of health benefits to your body. And the best part is, you only need fifteen to twenty minutes on one to get these benefits. Gone are those extensive exercises that require thirty minutes or even an hour just to get rid of that unsightly fat.
You can opt for a single-person mini trampoline for exercise purposes. The best thing about this is that you can exercise almost anywhere with it. Either at home or at the park or wherever you want to. With that said, here are five reasons how a 15-minute trampoline exercise can bring lots of benefits to your body.
Gets Rid of Stress
- With just a few minutes of rebounding exercises a day, it can create a huge impact on your overall health. It increases blood flow on your cardiovascular system and helps your body to release more endorphins to keep you feeling good throughout the day. Thus, giving you a clearer mind to help you do more and achieve more as well as getting rid of tension.
Enhances the Pelvic Floor for an Improved Sexual Health
- In case you don’t know the function of the pelvic floor, it is a group of muscles that helps support the base of your pelvis and the organs on it. Having a strong pelvic floor helps control your bladder, improve sexual orgasms, and stabilizes your hip joints. Look at what a 15-minute rebounding exercise can do. If you’re a woman who wants to have an improved sexual health, then start your trampoline exercises today.
- For active moms that had already recovered days after their delivery, you can strengthen your pelvic floor once again by doing trampoline exercises. A 15 to 20-minute rebounding exercise never hurts.
- Rebounding exercises is also a good way to improve your balance as well as your body’s proprioception. If you don’t know what proprioception is, you can do the following:
- Stand on one leg
- Close your eyes
- Proprioception is the process of your body where it sends a message to your leg to make micro-adjustments at a continuous rate to help you stay upright. And if you did the following above and have stayed upright for a long time, then congratulations! You have a strong body proprioception. And if you don’t, then it’s time to get on that trampoline and do more rebounding exercises.
- By doing trampoline exercises, it produces 2-3 times vertical gravitation, which strengthens your bone resistance. Compared to most weight-inducing workouts, rebounding is one of a kind because it’s a low-impact exercise. Which means it’s gentler on joints, cartilage, and even the vertebrae. Since it’s a low-impact exercise, you can exercise more (if you want to exceed more than 15 minutes) if you have the time to even gain more benefits.
Just Have Fun!
- At the end of the day, just have fun. Rebounding is a fun exercise that can get rid of stress without putting too much pressure on your body while doing it. If you find that 15-20 minutes is just too short, then extend it at your own will. So what are you waiting for? Live healthier and bounce your troubles away by doing trampoline exercises.
If you can’t afford to get your own trampoline but can afford to go to a trampoline park instead, then this article is for you. Listed below are the top twenty trampoline parks that you will surely love to visit. Keep in mind that the trampoline parks listed below are not ranked from best to worst. All of them are treated equal and it’s up to you which one to choose.
Altitude Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: USA, UK, Puerto Rico, Panama, Argentina, Norway, Japan
- The Altitude Trampoline Park is present at 50 different locations worldwide and counting. The park has you covered of everything you need for fun and excitement such as foam pits, dodgeball courts, and even a trampoline basketball.
- Where it’s located: Boston, MA, Deer Park, NY, and Ottawa ON (Canada)
- If you think that the Altitude Park is already enough, then wait until you get a visit to Sky Zone. They have a freestyle jump where you can trampoline your way from wall to another. Not only that, but they also have trampoline basketball, jousting, trampoline dodgeball, and even a leap of faith where you can jump from high heights and land on a trampoline filled with foam.
Flight Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: Hartford, CT, Pittsburgh, PA, Springfield, VA, Albany, NY
- This one is targeted for the younger audiences. But as time goes by, it also became a popular workout center for those who want to do rebounding exercises. Doing trampoline exercises is a great way to lose weight without putting too much pressure on your joints and feet.
Launch Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: Several places across the USA
- The Launch Trampoline Park is suitable for anyone at any age especially kids and teenagers. They have a trampoline court, foam pit, an arcade, and even a café with free WiFi where you can just chill and relax after that intense jumping action.
Urban Air Adventure Park
- Where it’s located: Several in the USA, one in Bristol, UK
- The Urban Air Adventure Park have large trampoline rooms complete with a basketball court, dodgeball area, and jump pits. They also have a warrior obstacle course where you can race with your friends and see who gets the highest score.
Get Air Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: USA, Canada, Mexico, Finland, Japan
- Get Air Trampoline Park is unique at their own way. While the most common one is having a basketball and dodgeball court, Get Air allows you to put on a giant bubble and bump into other people and trampolines for example.
Tempest Free Running Academy
- Where it’s located: Chatsworth, Hawthorne & Vista, California
- This one is not just your average trampoline park. The Tempest Free Running Academy is aimed for free runners and parkour lovers. The place is complete with large trampolines with foam pits where you can practice doing trampoline stunts and other techniques.
Big Air Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: Several across California, Spartanburg, SC, Greenville, SC, Charlotte, NC
- The Big Air Trampoline Park has plenty of trampolines that are placed in every corner of the room. There are also obstacle courses, dodgeball and basketball court, and also a foam pit just like the others.
- Where it’s located: Winston Salem, NC, Greensboro, NC
- This trampoline park had received a lot of positive customer feedback over the years. Just like the others, it has a trampoline dodgeball court, foam pit, a basketball court, and also a café with free WiFi for you to chill and just hang out for a while.
Elevation Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: Edmond and Moore, OK
- Jumpers at all ages will surely love this one. What you can find in the Elevation Trampoline Park are huge trampoline rooms complete with basketball, dodgeball, and volleyball courts. The best part about this trampoline park is they also have a fitness program as well.
Airmaxx Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: St. Cloud and Eden Prairie, MN
- This trampoline park features depend on its location. For example, in the St. Cloud one, they have a 1000 square feet of trampoline sports courts. In Eden Prairie, they have a mini golf area, mini bowling, laser tag, and also an arcade. Each version of the park has its own unique features.
- Where it’s located: Charleston, SC, and Jacksonville, FL
- The Velocity Airsports trampoline park has everything that most trampoline parks that are mentioned here. They have a dodgeball stadium, trampoline basketball, huge trampoline pits, and a ninja obstacle course. They also have an inflatable playground which is a nice addition.
Planet Air Sports
- Where it’s located: Pompano Beach and Doral, FL
- This one also has everything that most trampoline parks already have. The only addition here is the slope where you can snowboard your way down, a play cage ball, a bungee trampoline, zip line, and various sets of climbable walls.
- Where it’s located: Gurnee, IL
- Jump America is one of the best trampoline parks that offers competitive pricing. What you will get are endless trampoline rooms, dodgeball courts, a jumping pit full of foam and also a kid zone where kids can have fun separately from adults.
Stratosphere Trampoline Park
- Where it’s located: Eldersburg, MD
- Stratosphere Trampoline Park is both great for fans of trampoline parks and ninja warrior courses. Not only a ninja warrior course, they also have a dodgeball court, an airbag that you can have fun with, a mechanical bull if you feel like being a cowboy/girl for a while, and also snowboards to practice your snowboarding skills.